Important Kit Notes
- For F250 Diesel models w/o top mounted overload rear springs
- Front portion of the kit can be installed on an F-350 model, which uses a taller 3-7/8" rear block from the factory, in order to level the front with the rear
- For a more tail-high stance, substitute #013519 5" rear block kit
This new system is perfect for the F250 owner looking for a 2.5" lifted and leveled stance with the performance of dual rate coil springs. This kit is complete with new front dual rate coils, brake line relocation brackets, turnbuckle style adjustable front track bar, ball joint cams, coil shims, rear replacement block kit and your choice of shocks.
The key to this kit is the coil seat correction shims and upper ball joint cams. The coil seat shims reposition the lower seat to be square with the frame mount to minimize coil bow which is typical of leveled F250/F350 trucks when the radius arms aren't relocated or replaced. The ball joint cams return the caster to factory settings to provide stock-like handling and drivability.
This is a great kit for those who want more than just a spacer but aren't quite ready to jump into the full replacement radius arm system.
The rear block box kit replaces the factory 2" block on F250 models for a level stance. On F350 models with factory 3-7/8" blocks, the rear box kit can be omitted and achieve the same stance.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 4 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 2