Pacbrake - C44065 4" PRXB Inline Exhaust Brake 1999-02 5.9L Cummins 24 Valve Auto Transmissions
4" Inline PRXB Exhaust Brake Kit (Air Actuated) comes with air tank and accessory kit.
*Includes Torque Converter Lockup Controller*
flagship product, the PRXB (pressure regulated exhaust brake), is the
unquestioned leader in the supplemental brake industry. The patented
PRXB design delivers the strongest braking horsepower, greatest speed
reductions and shortest stopping distances possible without the use of
service brakes. It maintains optimum retarding performance by maximizing
the exhaust backpressure throughout the entire RPM range. Unlike a
typical exhaust brake, which requires high RPMs to work properly, the
PRXB delivers constant exhaust pressure (braking) as early as 1200 RPM
through to the maximum allowable RPM.
Part # C44065
Application: 1999-2002 5.9L Cummins 24valve with Auto Transmission with aftermarket 4" Exhaust System. These kits require a 4" Pacbrake Mounting kit - 4" Mounting Group . This kit is ideal for customers that have a larger than stock turbo or twin turbo's and need to have an exhaust brake. This kit can also be mounted to the factory turbo or with a aftermarket turbo with the same outlet flange as the factory.
- Stainless steel sealed air cylinder with high performance seals
- Maximum allowable exhaust backpressure. Factory preset limit designed to meet the requirements set by the engine
- Both mounting surefaces are machined therefore eliminating the need for gaskets
- Arcor nitrided housing and components to increase resistance to wear and corrosion. Strengthens and adds lubricity
- When not activated exhaust flow in unrestricted and doesn't interfere with the power output
- 90 degree closing non-contacting butterfly valve guarantees engine safety while preventing sticking
- Optimum retarding performance is maintained by maximizing exhaust backpressure throughout the entire RPM range