Important Kit Notes
- 2. Models with rear CV driveshaft may experience drive line vibration.
- 3. Front and rear driveshaft modification will be required.
- 5. Due to OE variances, you may need to change the rear block to level the truck.
- 6. #003202, #003402, #003602, #003609, #003802 & #003809 come with rubber bushings installed.
- 7. A truck leaf spring will give 2" of additional lift when installed on an Excursion.
BDS Suspension 304H 8" Lift Kit for 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm for steering correction, extended sway bar links, u-bolts and bump stop extensions. The rear is lifted with new 6" Glide-Ride leaf spring.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 36" x 13.50" w/16 x 10 and 4" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
Write the First Review!