Important Kit Notes
- 1.Extra Cab vehicles may not achieve stated lift height.
- 2. Although unusual, but if the ball joint cams that came in your vehicle from the factory are more than 1 degree, there will not be enough adjustment left to get your vehicle back in alignment.
- 3. Vehicles with factory quad front shocks take different steering stabilizer kits than those with standard single shocks. Please note this when selecting a steering stabilizer.
- 4. Does not fit F150 models without power steering.
This kit includes two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs to level out your Ford. The kit also comes with two ball joint alignment cams so you can get your Ford back in to factory alignment specifications. In addition to the coils and cams the system comes with new NX² series shocks.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 30" x 9.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 4 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 2