ONE EASY STEP
your pickup safer, more useful, and more convenient. Step right
up - whether your tailgate is open or closed. BedStep deploys easily,
with the flick of a foot. Then nearly disappears under the bumper when
you're done, leaving your hitch free for a trailer or other
accessories. BedStep's rigid, cast-aluminum hinges articulate on
precision bearing pins to deliver smooth operation, solid support and
years of maintenance-free operation.
AMP Research BedStep is designed to perform flawlessly in snow,
ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step
assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that
is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and Teflon powder-coated
for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge
points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable,
maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy
linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep
rock-solid stability, and Teflon powder-coating ensures years of
trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is
molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in
mud, snow or ice.
- Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
- Anodized and Teflon coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow or wet conditions
- 300 Lb. load capacity
- Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing bumper/frame mounting points.
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
- Made in USA - AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured by AMP Research in America.