Get a grip with Rough Country's Traction Bar Kit for 08-16 Ford F-250 models. These heavy-duty Traction Bars help prevent wheel hop and axle wrap by aligning and stabilizing the rear axle geometry, allowing for full travel and articulation without binding. Once installed, these bars prevent the type of movement and pinion angles that cause a loss of traction. Perfect for re-claiming traction while towing or during quick acceleration.
Not just any bar can get the job done, and Rough Country's "Ladder Bar" design combines relentless strength with aggressive good looks. Rough Country's F-250 Traction Bar features Clevite Rubber Bushings and a threaded adjustable end for an easier install and true adjustability. Works on 08-16 Ford F-250 with 0-3 inches of lift and stock u-bolt position or 4.5-6 inches of lift with inverted u-bolt position. Best of all these Traction bars feature Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Prevents wheel hop, axle wrap, and loss of traction
- Maintains full suspension travel without binding
- Features Clevite rubber bushings
- Includes threaded adjustable end for true adjustability
- Includes mounting kit
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- #51003 ONLY fits models with 4.5-6-inches of suspension lift and inverted u-bolt position
- Does not fit long wheel base models
- Requires drilling