Unique Design and Stylish Appearance! Give your Tacoma's front-end a unique look Rough Country's Hybrid Bumper Kit. These modular bumper kits ship in a variety of options giving you the opportunity to build your own bumper! Featuring stylish good looks this bumper is sure to set you apart from the pack.
Modular Design. Rough Country's High Clearance Bumper Kit is modular, letting you pick and choose the options you prefer. Spanning the line of our high-quality black series LED light bars and winches, YOU can decide the combination that best suits your needs! Boasting an impressive 7200 lumens of impressive lighting power you're sure to see the trails on your next outing. Each bumper features a durable steel construction and accentuates the factory lines of the Tacoma providing stunning good looks and functionality!
Installation. Requiring drilling and trimming, an estimated timeframe of 8-10 hours is suggested to complete the installation process. With the included step-by-step instructions this high-quality unit can be assembled installed at home!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Hybrid Bumper Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Front Bumper Hybrid with 9500-Lb Pro Series Winch Black Series with White DRL LED 16-22 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- An eye-catching bumper at a fraction of the cost.
- Modular so you can select the exact configuration you prefer.
- Includes trim panels for optional LED light.
- Includes winch mounting plate.
- Durable black powder coat.
- Includes D-Ring Mounts and D-Rings.
- Rough Country's bumper was designed to accommodate Rough Country's Pro Series winches.
- Use of stinger bar may interfere with adaptive cruise control/lane departure sensors.
- Drilling Required.
- Trimming of factory plastic bumper required.
- Must use Rough Country Hawse Fairlead.