- 3" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for increased airflow and longevity
- Replaces OE down-pipe for true bolt on performance
- Ceramic coated for corrosion resistance and reduced EGT's
- CNC machined V-band inlet and outlet flanges for a leak-free seal
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
Flow and Performance:
This turbo down-pipe is made from 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing, offering smoother transition bends for low turbulence, and delivering quicker turbo spool times.
This down-pipe is ceramic coated inside and out. This coating developed by the aerospace industry is used to lower under hood temperatures by insulating the stainless steel tubing. The satin aluminum finish is chip and heat resistant up 1600 degrees.
High quality factory style CNC machined V-band flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Retains Factory Sensors:
This system was designed to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle-free installation.
This turbo down-pipe utilizes high-quality OE style flanges and factory mounting locations to provide stability and a direct fit.
This Turbo Down-Pipe will only fit 2015 models manufactured before July 2014 equipped with a non-flanged down pipe.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.