E4OD/4R100 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Stallion Triple Disk Torque Converter
By Precision Industries
Not all torque converters are alike. Precision Industries' custom Stallion torque converters are designed for most Ford vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions, and are built to stand the test of time.
We increase the clutch surface area to ensure a lasting product, and we use forged steel for the front cover of the Stallion converter rather than billet steel. This enables us to tailor the part for the best vehicle performance and reliability possible. We offer both non-lock up and lock-up designs, for maximum efficiency.
Best of all, our Stallion converters are backed by a 5-year warranty and one free stall adjustment within two years of purchase.
- One-piece steel billet cover not the poorly designed metal plate with a outer ring welded to it that can cause leaks over time.
- A clutch driver with the superior 40 round lug contact point design that has a total contact area of .935" sq. in. not the inferior 28 square lug contact point design that only has a total contact area of .560" sq. in.
- Computer designed stator races for the diesel application.
- We manufacture a special clutch assembly to withstand the extreme abuse of heavy towing, sled pulling, etc.
- The clutch friction has a total contact area of over 130 sq. in.
- The impeller and turbine are fully furnace brazed, not stitch tacked, for maximum vortex fluid flow and strength.
- A special formulated friction material for handling high temperatures along with the best holding characteristics of any friction material made.
Holds up to 1600HP!
1 free stall change or freshen-up within the first 2 years of ownership!
1800 RPM Stall
Orders usually ship within 2-3 business days.
No core charge!